About our Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction 8-week courses
We offer live online weekly classes with a certified MBSR teacher. We focus on personal learning and group connection with follow up sessions available post-course.
The 8-week MBSR online course covers the same content as the live program.
Teacher training in online delivery ensures the same level of personal engagement. We respond to the online setting to create a sense of community and togetherness, while respecting privacy and individual needs.
The course follows different topics each, and participants are asked to commit to the full 8-week program to get the full benefit.
The course consists of:
- 8 weekly group sessions of 2.5 hours each
- An orientation session of 1.5 hours the week before the course commences
- An additional extended ‘retreat’ session between weeks 6 and 7
- Weekly home practice guidance
- Workbook notes and resources
• Introduction to different aspects of mindfulness practice
• Guided meditations, movement-based practice, and informal activities to support learning
• Individual inquiry and group discussion, including online breakout rooms for small groups
• Exploring evidence-based research into mindfulness and how it works
• Developing strategies for integrating mindfulness into daily life
• Opportunities for informal questioning and discussion.
Enrolment on the MBSR Course
Enrolment on the course requires a short phone interview with the teacher to answer any questions and assess whether MBSR is the right thing for you at this time. While MBSR is widely suitable and beneficial for the general public, there may be circumstances that could impact participation, for example a very recent bereavement or other traumatic event.
All discussions are bound by the strictest professional confidentiality.
All teaching is conducted under supervision via the Mindfulness Network.
At Mindfulknow we teach the MBSR 8-week curriculum as pioneered at U Mass…
Our MBSR courses:
The 8-week MBSR online course covers the same content as the live program…
About the teacher
Rosie Harris is a certified Practicing Teacher in Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction…