Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) 8-week Course Online via Zoom
*This course offers some places on a pay-what-you-can basis, to include low income/unwaged participants. Please enquire for further details.*
The course consists of:
- orientation session online
- an individual phone/Zoom interview
- 8 weekly online group sessions of 2 hours each
- an additional weekend extended ‘retreat’-style session between Weeks 6 and 7
- weekly home practice guidance and recordings
- workbook notes and resources
- ongoing individual support from your teacher
Each weekly session includes:
- guided meditations and informal activities to support learning
- individual inquiry and group discussion to support personal reflection
- online breakout rooms for small group discussion
- opportunities for informal questioning and discussion
- developing practical strategies for integrating mindfulness into daily life
The MBSR online course offers the same content as the live program. Teacher training in online delivery allows us to create a sense of community while respecting privacy and individual needs.
Full rate £175.00/Concession £90.00 Please contact us to enquire about a pay-what-you-can place if you are unable to meet the Concession rate, or if you wish to pay in instalments.
For inquiries and to enrol:
- Please complete and submit the Contact form (Click on Enquire Now)
- Once we have received your form, we will contact you to arrange a short phone or Zoom consultation with the teacher. This is to ensure that the MBSR course is the right thing for you at this time.
We look forward to hearing from you!